Welcome to the Nebraska Law TV Blog, choose from the categories and topics below to see related blog posts.
- Pass Rates Are Up Among the First States to Give Online Bar Exams
- Amicus Brief on Defense Side Questions Legitimacy of 'Public Nuisance' Theory in Products Liability Cases. Plus: Panel Weighs Appeal of Roundup Verdict
- What's Next: Conservative YouTubers' New Tactic for Bypassing Section 230 + Drivers Fear Retaliation Over Prop. 22 + Amazon Goes After Alexa Tech Support Scammers
- Genovese Joblove Adds 5 Litigators Amid Rise in Bankruptcy Work
- Lawyers Getting Back to Business: Civil Case Filings Have Nearly Recovered to Pre-COVID Levels
- See More From Law.com